2.1

Worst experience I've had online in 15 years of purchasing.I went through the process of placing THREE orders for $300 of gift cards...

Not one not two but three and all three were canceled after I placed; and my credit is impeccable! . To add insult to injury, they would proceed to bombard me with emails telling me to come back and purchase. Wondering if they are just trying to get credit card info.

Time will tell. Next stop is the Better Business Bureau website to file formal complaint. When I asked why my orders were canceled and what could I do to see they it didn't happen again - i would repeatedly receive an canned response email with lots of words and little information: "Cardpool Support, Jun: Hello, Thank you for contacting Cardpool! I'm sorry, but we are not able to go into detail regarding the reasoning behind order cancellations.

Our processing team has a set of policies that they follow and often times the reason for cancelling orders is not available for us to see.

We apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you.Best Regards, Cardpool.com"

Review about: Cardpool Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Nothing. Will continue to review online..

Had an Experience with Cardpool?

Comments